Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day One

Class for me today was very motivational. It inspired me to want to begin search for work teaching media. If not directly, I would like to learn more about way to change the existing educational system. From my experience in the work field I've learned that most companies do not like change and also do not embrace individuals who want to create change. I was actually told by a VP once that the company isn't innovative; they wait for others to do things and be successful for a long period of time before beginning to entertain the idea. Hearing Dr. Bogad say she likes to make change was very inspirational. I feel that there are so many things wrong with the school system. As I said in class, I was a victim of the injustices. I know I wanted to make changes but didn't feel confident to do so. Dr. Bogad reinforced my initial thoughts. I would like to learn ways on how to create the necessary changes. If not in this class then by getting a P.H.d. The sky is the limit and I'm ready to put the work in for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment