Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Greetings & Salutations

Hello,

I am BlueAzul. My summer is going great so far! I've been to the beach 4 times and I'm loving life right now. I turn 30 in about 2 weeks and I'm excited about renting a beach house for the weekend and spending time with my loved ones! When I'm not in school I'm running my business, BlueAzul, LLC, a creative events and promotions company. Our focus is the LGBTQ community. I run a weekly club night and one time events. Our next big project is a Carnival boat cruise w/ the Cruise Brothers for July 2012. I'm excited about this class, I LOVE learning!

3 comments:

  1. Where are you going on the cruise? Will you be on the boat or just running the show from afar??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cruise is leaving from Boston to St. John in Canada. I be on the on boat running mixers and parties! I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cruise sounds awesome! So nice meeting you, excited to learn more about your company!

    ReplyDelete